Information for Our Patients about the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Xcell Orthopaedics Physical Therapy your health and safety has been our number one priority for 15 years and it still is today.
At Xcell Orthopaedics Physical Therapy, we take the recommended precautions and also implement some additional measures to protect you against COVID-19. These precautions begin long before you even visit the clinic, happen while you are here, as well as in-between visits.
We would like to show you everything we’re doing to keep the Xcell Orthopaedics Physical Therapy clinics safe and sanitized.
- We have installed air scrubbers and sanitizing machines at every clinic.
- We have also installed commercial air circulation fans + AC operation changes to fan mode on to improve air circulation.
- Mandatory face mask policy in place for patients and staff and more PPE investment.
- We have increased the number of times during the day the whole clinic is cleaned. We spray our lobbies and treatment areas with industrial-grade Arisol every 15 min.
- We make sure our staff has the mandated cleaning supplies to spray before and after each treatment and ensure we keep distance between patients while in treatment.
- Every provider/tech/aide has a bottle of industrial-grade disinfectant to wipe down tables/chairs/treatment areas as needed or requested.
- We also wipe doorknobs, windows, surfaces, and all high traffic patient areas while entering or exiting the building.
- We use a “checklist” questionnaire conducted via phone and in-person by all our reception (front office) staff to determine the patient’s eligibility to receive treatment safely.
- We ask that ONLY our patients come into appointments. No one else is allowed in treatment areas. Family/providers will be encouraged to wait in vehicles or outside.
- We have a “SANITATION” station in our clinics for patients upon entering into treatment areas to use before and after they leave.
- All staff members wash their hands before and after each patient interaction and we also ask all patients to wash their hands before and after their appointments, at home.
- We provide patients with a HOME EXERCISE PROGRAM via email if they are unable to come in for therapy.
- Any staff member who is displaying any symptoms of any illness does not come to work. If the symptoms start while they are at work, they are sent home.
- We ask all patients to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of any illness.
We are here for you during this challenging time and we’re still providing the same services – but better. We take every precaution to keep you safe, we’re accepting telehealth appointments, and we have also waived cancellation fees during the pandemic. We will get through this together. We look forward to having you in our clinics and helping you feel better and get stronger.
Get Started on The
Journey Back to
Contact us today to find out how we can help you get started on the road to recovery.